Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I want to wish my mom a happy birthday. She is a great mom and the best one in whole world. She is so special to me. A few of the many things that I love about my mom is.....

She is such a sponge! She believes everything you say, which is not a bad thing she is very trusting.

She thinks if you are a great person if you are a Mormon! Like in Vegas as a girls weekend and we talked to the jeweler and she was divorced from a MORMON Boy!

She makes a killer grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup when we would come home for school lunch.

She is willing to do anything for anyone. She doesn't know how to say no!

She is a great missionary! I think she could survive the reservation and she just doesn't know it.

She is a great Grandma! She loves her kids and grand kids!



I love my mom! Happy Birthday!!

Emmie has a "FEW" words to say...

.

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

does that kick mean she really doesn't love you? cute and totally good points about mom!

The Calico Crew said...

So I see you've changed your background to your blog yet you have not updated you blog....what's with that?? If you're going to take the time to change the background you might as well just sit a minute more and write something don't you think??