Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daughter Like Mother

So Monday night I started to get sick. My stomach ached and I think I puked like 100 times that night. Well while I was puking in the potty, Emmie came in to make sure her mom was ok and to see what the heck I was doing. She came and said "Mommy OK?" while rubbing my back. Then she kneels down by the toilet and looks in and says oooo sick. I agreed that it was sick and I was sick and to get out of here. Then she starts coughing and then next thing I know she is spiting in the toilet. I am so glad that I could teach her such a wonderful thing and she wants to be like me. At least she made me laugh even when I felt awful. Kids are so great!

6 comments:

Meggin and Daniel said...

Way to go! You are teaching her all she needs to know in life. Sorry you were so sick! That's rotten. I think there should be a rule that moms can't get sick. Hope things are better now. Wished we could have seen you in St. George. There's never enough time to fit everyone and everything in. Next time!

Tiffani said...

I wish I would have known I was not the only one hanging my head in the toilet it might have brought me some comfort. And I too had little khloee right there by my side, "You sick mom?" every time. She didn't spit like emmie though, you must be a better example than me!

Dan and Katie said...

Oh, that's rotten! Hey, at least she's getting the concept of yacking in the potty! We set up "camp barf" if front of the tv with every old towell and blanket we own! Hope you're feeling better!

The Calico Crew said...

I was sick yesterday and had my diet of sprite. Today Porter said, "I'm gunna puke!" And I thought he was serious until he said he needed some sprite to make him not puke. gotta love those kids

The Calico Crew said...

Bring Emmie over any time!!

Morgie said...

oh that was so cute!!! and i just blogged so you can go look at it...