Friday, October 9, 2009

Feeding the Ducks


On Wednesday Tiff came over to feed the ducks with us. They had so much fun feeding them bread and popcorn. Those ducks absolutely loved us. It had been a long time since I had gone to feed the ducks.

Here is a little video of feeding the ducks but I forgot that my camera records the other way. I'm a dork!


Also during conference last sunday I braided Emmies hair. One, to keep me awake and second, to help Emmie hold still for a while. Lets just say I probably wont braid her hair like this again for a long while. This is what she looked like on day 2 right before I took the braids out.
This is what it looked like afterward.

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Awwwwe Cute Emmie! I totally have done the same thing with my camera when I'm recording....it makes me so mad that half of my video's are sideways :) But it is still cute!! We miss you guys! COME VISIT ALREADY! Plus, I've decided I owe you big for introducing me to Ben.... it took me awhile to be sure ha ha! Anyway, we hope you are all doing well!!!

Tiffini said...

I need to teach my little girl to hold still like that!! We were in St. G last week and were totally going to go feed the ducks as well, but it start raining :( the one day we were going to do it too!

Morgie said...

oh emmie looks so cute when the braids are out!!!