Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EEE I O!



So this is kind of late, but for spring break we went up to Zions and had a great muddy time. It was cold and snowy when we went but we decided we were still going to go. On the way this is what we had to listen to. I am surprised that we even made it there without going to crazy.

We went on a little trail and it was so much fun and played in the snow and Emmie was sliding all over in the mud. I think she had so much fun and I didn't even care if she got muddy at all. What a good mom I am! Even her WHITE sock turned red. Imagine that!
It was so much fun that I think we will have to do it again real soon!

4 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

TOTALLY AWESOME! Don't ever let that girl start smoking because she has GREAT lungs!! That was sooo cute! And to think you were having so much fun in the snow over spring break while we were swimming at cheri's. Hmph.

Tiffani said...

That song will be known as E-YI-YO from here on out. Tayosha will have "Thats wipperwe" and Emmie will have E-YI-YO. Did you know next week is National Park week and you can get into all the national parks for free. I know that doesn't matter to you but it does to me and I thought we could plan a day to go with us or with our family's!!

Tiffini said...

How fun and so cute!!! I haven't been to Zion's in a whole lot of years!!

Morgie said...

sounds fun!!! she would make a good cheerleader!!! loud voice and cute!!! hahaha!!! emmie is so cute!!!