Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life as a working mom






I decided that life as a working mom isnt the funnest. I would much rather be at home with Emmie and play all day with her and be able to get things done around the house. I love to do hair and I love to be able to visit with those that come in to get their hair done but taking Emmie with me to work is added work that isnt to much fun. Today she was so tired but wouldnt go to sleep. Finally when we are ready to leave she falls asleep. Typical Emmie! She likes to see her mom sweat bullets and ready to pull her hair out before she does what her mom wants her to do. What am I going to do when Aunt Misti moves to LaVerkin? I want to thank Misti for helping me out so I can go to work. So a BIG THANKS to MISTI ,oh, and Payton and Porter!!!!!!!!! Emmie loves those boys thank goodness.
Well here is a new picture of Emmie that I took this week. I did her hair curly which she has natural curl it just goes straight if you dont put gel or hairspray in it. So here is the cutie pa tootie herself. Also I put one of her in our back yard. Oh how we love our back yard, it is so relaxing. In this picture Emmie is in our garden area and by the pond. I will have to get a picture of our beats that we are growing. They are doing quite well. I love gardens!!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Emmie looks so grown up in that picture of her sitting on the stool. And that picture of her sitting in your garden area and you can see a little bit of your plants, Holy cow what are you feeding those little plants, they have grown a ton since I saw them last.

surroundedbyboys said...

I concur with Tiff. Emmie looks like a one year old (or older) but her eye lashes are still as long and gourgeous as ever! I sympathize with you and the working mom bit. Nothing seems to get done around the house and when you're home, you're just too tired to do anything anyway. Maybe things will change when you get that salon in your home? You might as well bring Emmie on over to La Verkin--I will still keep her you know!