Tuesday, June 3, 2008

catch-up

Just to catch you up on life. Sorry Sisters in St. George for not being on top of things and changing my blog. I will try to do better.
Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great on. Turning 27 is great I guess. Dave gave me breakfast in bed with my favorite, French toast with whipped cream and strawberries and also a sausage and fried egg. MMMM it was delicious. Then we went shopping and bought something for Emmie of course because she is the princess at all times. Then later on in the day Misti took Emmie while Dave took me on a motorcycle ride up to Kolob. Man did my butt fall asleep but it was fun. I love it when bugs splatter all over my face and teeth. It gives me more protein in my diet! Then we met Misti and Todd and family with Emmie, and Tiffani and Kory and family, at the lake. We had a BBQ and swam and the boys went fishing. It was so much fun. Emmie especially liked the Birthday Brownies. She thought those were the best, so did I. She defiantly is my daughter! Chocolate!!!
Here are some pictures that I have taken in the past.......



Emmie at the St. George water park with her cousins Tanner, Luke, Porter, and Khloee. Look at Payton thinking about something on the side of the water in the background. Or maybe he is dreaming of being a model or fashion king!
















Check out this cute blond chick! Khloee at the water park. Emmie LOVES Khloee when she isn't sitting on top of her! :)



3 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I am so proud of you for udating your blog. You're pictures are cute...too bad your battery died. I'm so glad that you live close and that your birthday was as good as it could be--sure don't remember my 27th.

Tiffani said...

You didn't mention RJ and he is in 2 pctures you posted. I thought he made it known to all when he was around. So this gives me hope he is blending in a bit? Emmies reaction to the birthday brownies will go in the memory vault to be brought out on her 27th birthday. Too cute, her sweet tooth reminds me of her aunt. (me)

Anonymous said...

Can I sit annd feel sorry for myself? I'm jealous of all the fun you guys enjoy living close to each other. Even with all the quirks of your children. I enjoyed your pictures.