Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cinderella


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I always knew I was a princess! I am so happy that I am Cinderella, I always thought she was the prettiest one of them all. I do have to say I have a lot of patience especially waiting for Emmie and now the 3 retarded dogs. I know my dreams will come true now, thanks to Tiffani for letting my take this quiz. Mom and Dad you were right, I am the prettiest princess of the family!!

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

Well at least we know your head is not at all big. Wouldn't that be a funny looking princess...one with a ginormous head. We love you Cinder.

Tiffani said...

I could easily fall into the role of the wicked step sister, if that would make you feel any more princess like. Now get over here and wash the dishes do the laundry. And bring Gus-Gus, my cats are hungry! (Naa, I love Gus-Gus.)