Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life has slipped by so fast!

So I decided that Cinderella has had enough of the glory and I needed to blog again. Life has been great, working and taking Emmie along with me. She does pretty good as long as I have food she is great! We sure miss playing with Payton and Porter Emmie is lost with out them around. We have to find our own fun now days!!
Emmie love to help her mom alot sometime too much! But we still love her. The other day I was letting her watch me do dishes and I went to wipe off a counter and the next thing I knew she was getting in the water. So this is Emmie helping me with the dishes. She did such a wonderful job I told her she was hired but I dont think she took me seriously.
She also loves to play dress up with her necklaces she thinks she is such a pretty princess.

Here is Emmie with her dad feeding the fish in the pond. She loves to feed the fish with her dad. I don't know if it is just because she is with her dad or to see the fish swim by her but she what ever, she loves it!





Emmie also loves to play with her friends across the street, Kassidy and Kimmy. They came over last night and sat with Emmie on her little bench and they wanted a picture so I did.
Dont you just love Emmie with snot running down her nose. As Grandpa Turek would say, " You have a lambs leg hangin' out of your nose!!"


Well Dave has been selling horses left and right and teaching in between. He is having a great school year so far. I hope it will be a great year for him, he deserves it. I think he likes have his nieces take a class from him. I think he gives them crap though, hang in there girls you can handle Mr. Cluff.
Well I shall post again some time hopefully not to wait as long as I had before!

5 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Emmie looks like she has some serious clean feet! From the dish water and the pond... her feet must love the water :) Oh, and I have to blog everyday so ben can see how his girlies are growing up.....daily :) Let's get together sometime soon.... when your daughter doesn't have snot running down her nose... ha ha... just kidding... both of mine have the lamb leg hangers too :)

The Calico Crew said...

So sorry to see Cinderella go. I think the boys and I are going to come over some day and snatch Emmie and do something fun because we haven't seen her for soooo long! She looks huge (not fat...just bigger--although if you only take food for her while you're at work...I'd be a little concerned :-) We miss our Princess Emmie Ada Cluff!

Tiffini said...

Your little Emmie is so cute!Your hubby's a teacher huh so is mine oh the life right...

Morgie said...

I really miss Cinderella!!! JK (Just Kidding) I was ready to wait to see your blog next December and there probably would STILL be Cinderella.

Anonymous said...

love to watch her take her clothes off before she bath's