Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Trudi



I Want to wish Trudi a Happy Birthday! I totally forgot that it was your birthday Gurti untill I read Tiffani and Misti's blogs. How is that for love? I also wanted to share a few memories that I have that some Misti and Tiff didn't mention.







*You always made us clean the house when you were left in charge when mom and dad were gone. I hated it when they left you in charge because I couldnt play, just be cinderlla and clean all day.

*You busted us when we were doing fashion shows and got mad at us for making such a mess!

* I remember when you and Cheri had breast milk shooting contests, and you shot me clear across the room. You defiantly are a sharp shooter!

* You taking me to get my ears peirced while I was staying at your house.

*You bailing me out while I was stuck at the airport. And letting me stay at your house.

* Your awesome BUMP, SET, SPIKE routine at the motel

*Sing star and the rock wall

* And hear about all the boys you macked on, how many boys did you kiss? 100?

Those are just a few of my memories added on to Misti and Tiffani's lists. Thanks for being such a great Daughter, Wife, Mom, and MY SISTER . I hope you HAD a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

My land, where did you get all those pictures? I wondered if you rememberd that it was Trudi's birthday. I am glad that I could be one of your reminders.

The Calico Crew said...

Thank goodness for girl's weekend. People wouldn't know what I was talking about the whole mouth open spread fingers thing because I had no proof. thanks for providing the proof!

Tryin' to keep up said...

What great sisters I have with great stories to tell. You have been holding out on all of the girls weekend pictures. Thanks for sharing your great memories of such a bossy sister! j/k I hope she had a happy day as well.