Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wanna Be A.....

Emmie decided that she wanted to be a fish today. I went inside the house to call Dave and I was standing in the kitchen and I looked outside and she was in the pond. Luckily she landed in the most shallow part of the pond so she could stand up. She was covered from head to toe. It scared the tar out of me but as soon as I got her out I had to grab the camera for proof. She was covered in moss and she thought it was pretty cold. Thank goodness she was alright. Hopefully this will teach her not to climb in the pond.

Emmie also wants to be like her dad. She loves her dad shoes! I just say that she is just walking in her dads footsteps. Thank goodness for cute little girls that can be wrapped around their dads finger.

3 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I'm just glad my boys weren't there when it happened because then we would be saying humpty dumpty was pushed into the pond. She looks so cold. I can't believe that after such a tramatic experience her mother made her stand there for pictures...all because of PROOF? Glad she's alright!

Morgie said...

It is freezing in Utah! What was Emmie thinking!!?! Clean that little girly girl cleaned up! No way would I get in that pond! I remember when we came up that one time and I was scared to touch that green stuff. Maybe Emmie was trying to prove she was braver than me! Well, I have gotten in our pond, but that was because Kelsie's toy animals got thrown in. We couldn't get them out with the net so I had to jump in and be Miss Scuba Diver and retrieve the toys.

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Love the boots Emmy! Tell Emmy that if she wants to go swimming go to Morgans I heard she has that new pool up! If she wants to be a fish, go somewhere else unless she didnt want to get hurt people will try and cach her and eat her so save her! P.s. Whach Emmy closly! K!