Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Adventurous Month

So it had been a very long time since I have bloged so I will try to catch you up as best as I can. I will do another blog about our trip to Nauvoo. I have quite a few cute pictures that I will have to try to fit in. So first of July I had girls camp. It was lots of fun.
Here is a picture of our girls and their cute camo attire.
Then it was the 4th of July. Dave, Emmie and I took Aunt Ada to breakfast at the park and we had a great time. This is Dave and Emmie riding the cow train at the park. She loved to ride that bull. Dave was wishing that it was a real bull.
Then I tried to get Emmie to race. She couldn't really walk that great at that time so I thought she would do great in the crawlers race. Well the horn blew and Emmie just watched the guy that blew that loud obnoxious noise. She didn't want to crawl to her dad at all. So here is a picture of her crying because we thought that if Dave encouraged her to come to him with his cell phone she would come. Well that just made her mad that she couldn't get the phone. She was still cute anyway.
Then on the 5th of July her birth mom, Tiffany, came to visit for the weekend. We were going to be gone on Emmies birthday so she wanted to come and see her before she turned one. It was great to have her visit. Hopefully it wasn't to boring for her.
So here is Tiffany with Emmie!


So that sums it up until Nauvoo. We went Nauvoo on the 11th of July and we had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Turek. I will blog about that one next which will probably display on my page first which is ok. Anyway let just say this month has been fun and adventurous! This is Emmie at the airport in SLC waiting for any flight that would take us!

No comments: