Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aint That a Peach

Emmie has found a new favorite thing. She loves to go out back and pick a peach from the tree or one that has fallen on the ground and eat it. I caught her today sitting and sharing her peach with Callie and Boomer. This is Peach number 3 she had picked and eaten. She loves peaches!!




MMMMM Yummy Peach!!
This is Emmies sad birthday cake. I tried to make it look cute but I am not a cake decorator I have decided! We celebrated her birthday on the 24th because we were gone on her birthday. She wanted to see her cousins and aunts and uncles so we had dinner and cake and ice cream. Here are some pictures that we took that night!Emmie waiting to blow out her candle on her cake
Emmie love cake and she loves to wear it also!
Emmie unwrapping her birthday presents. She got spoiled.
This is at Emmies birthday party. We had sparklers for fun!Porter and Traxten are seeing whos sparker is the best looking

This is Emmie with her birth mom Tiffany and her friend Sarah. This was Emmies first time seeing a sparkler.

7 comments:

jaesi said...

What a beeeutiful 1 year old!
good work.

The Calico Crew said...

I'm so happy to see you blogging again. Emmie and the dogs look so cute sharing. I think I'm more glad that Emmie loves me so much. I'm soooo her favorite aunt. Keep giving her cake and candy when you mention my name :-)

Cluff Family said...

Tell Misti to stand down, I'm going to soon be her favorite Aunt. I love that she is chowing down the peaches... do they give her diarrhea? Oh, and your cake kicked my cakes BUTT! Maybe we should take a cake decorating class together. We are sooo excited to see you in just over 2 weeks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Jill she needs to get her geneology strait. She sooo can not be the aunt when she is a cousin already. (I'm my own grandpa!)

Tiffani said...

Peachy pictures! Lets just hope the dogs haven't drizzled on or near any of those sweet little peaches.

Anonymous said...

You're such a bad mom for letting her pick peaches up off the grass like that. Don't the dogs poop on the back grass? And you let her eat that....poopy peaches?

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pu==y play time soon little one