Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Advice needed

So I am trying to decide what would be best for Emmie, Dave, and myself. I am needing to decide how long, how often or even if needed to work. I am feeling like I need to be home and be a mom but I love my job, love those that I work with. I cant take Emmie to work any more because she likes to be more social than she needs to. I am wanting opinions not that it is going to make things any different I am just curious. Jill has been my life saver and has been so willing to take Emmie for me. It has been such a huge help, also Shanell Stapley had been helping me to. Thank goodness for great friends.


Here are some great pictures of Emmie in a bucket, falling asleep during lunch, and Emmie and Holdyn siting on the bench trying to catch fish. I am pracitcing my photography skills and trying to take some fun pictures. Man she is a hamm, I just love her!

7 comments:

Cluff Family said...

She's been SOO fun to watch. I don't think she even bit Holdyn once today :) They might be friends after all LOL! I hope you can get things worked out... tell dave to sell those cows so you can stay at home with Emmie :) HA HA!

Bundy Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. You did a great job. I know Emmie would love to stay home with you. I think you should switch salons. Those that love you will follow you where ever you go. Plus they aren't too far away. It's still in the middle of town.

The Calico Crew said...

I think you should buy the house across the street from us and then I could keep Emmie for you. I think it's the most ligical solution to your needs right now...just pray about it and you'll see!

Andee said...

Hey Kand... This dilemma is a struggle everyday.. Should I go back to work...should I stay home and try to do somethings from home??? The Lord knows whats best, you know that, but Lars and I, with the help of the Lord, just have to cut stuff out of the budget so I can stay home. Mary Kay sales, (and Scentsy) has help me get a few of the extras I want, but dont fit in the budget.

Cram Family said...

Hey Kandice its Desserae Nelson From school. Your blog is way cute. Your little girl is way cute. I found your blog through Tiffini Gulls blog. I just wanted to say I know what you are going through with the work thing. I am working 15 hours a week. It is nice to still have that adult interaction and help out around the house with the finances but I still get to spend a lot of time with my kids.Good Luck!! Desserae

Tiffani said...

OK here it is, rent your house out until the market picks up, buy a house close to us (next door) built in babysitter as well as friends for Emmie to play with. she needs that social interaction so she is balanced. So don't do it for you, or ME, do it for Emmie! How can you argue with that?

Serena said...

Hi there! This is Serena (from down the street). I stumbled upon your blog. I think that you have such a darling little girl, and you look great! My blog is private, but if you want to send me your e-mail I can give you an invite. serena.cox@gmail.com