Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun without the Dad!

So Dave has been hunting for four days now and Emmie and I have been having a blast I guess you could say. We went yard selling on Saturday and man we got some good stuff for good deals. Yous should have seen us on our way home. Kids and stuff all in the Expedition. I can't believe that we really made it home with all we had!
. Monday we went over to Misti' house and had a chines dinner and dressed up. I thought it would be a fun idea for the kids. The dinner was fabulous also!







Emmie tried on a Halloween costume so Cheri could see it and see if Dalton could wear it. She loved being a frog!


Today I watched Jill's girls and it was so much fun. They are so fun and it was fun to have a little little one around again. Emmie bit Holdyn and I am sruggling with the whole bitting thing, so if any one has any ideas how to break this habbit that would be awesome. Emmie has learned how to bite, pinch and pull hair. No one is going to want to play with her if she dosent start being nice. So that is my struggle with Emmie now days.
I also staightend Emmies hair for the day so here she is with straight hair. It didnt last long, when she naps she sweats and then her hair goes culry again. It was fun for and hour or so.
We are going to be glad to see our dad home tomorrow, we sure do miss him. Life gets kinda boring at nights when Emmie is in bed and I have no one to talk to. I hope he gets a big buck tomorrow before he gets home!!!!!

6 comments:

jaesi said...

it doesnt get much better than yard sales!
I have gone every saturday since I have been intown with my mom...but the crappy thing is...all the good finds can not fit into a suit case...dangit.

Tiffani said...

I am so happy with my yard sale finds, how about you. As far as the biting thing goes, just remember that it is just her age and she will grow out of it. But in the meantime, you could try supergluing her lips shut when other kids are around. She might get really good at drinking through her nose! J/K

Cluff Family said...

Nice chinese duds you guys have on. Looks like fun! I am glad that my little brats were good for you yesterday! See ya'll in Fredonia!

The Calico Crew said...

Emmie's hair makes her look a bit older. Don't let my Emmie grow up! Let her sweat all she wants so she can keep her curls. As far as the biting thing I think it's great as long as she doesn't bite me! (That's just because you said what you did about Payton not listening to me--much sympathy for you!)

Bundy Family said...

Cute chinese dinner night. You are always so creative.

Ashton said...

I love Emmie's hair! It's so cute!